Champion, our riding simulator, gives the confidence to introduce and develop new riding skills
Riding simulator: at a glance
What is it?
One-to-one riding lessons on our mechanical horse, Champion
Who’s it for?
Individuals of all abilities or those wanting to focus on specific areas of riding
Core strength, coordination and confidence in a safe & reassuring environment
16 stone 100kg weight limit
The benefit of Champion is that he is completely predictable and therefore allows the rider the reassurance to focus on their position and development of new skills without thinking about their horse. These skills may then be transferred to a real horse for further development.
He is the same size as a real horse, and whilst remaining under full control of a coach, participants can learn by riding with on-screen scenarios. There’s also the opportunity to complete interactive activities and earn certificates along the journey!
Although Champion isn’t a living, breathing horse, he is super fun to ride and offers a range of benefits:
- Improve riding position and key skills such as steering, halting and transitions
- Provides a reassuring & safe environment
- Allows exercises at different gaits to enhance physical therapy
- Build core strength and coordination
- For the more accomplished rider, Champion can perform a full range of dressage movements
Please note: The current weight limit for Champion is 100kg (16 stone).